Watcha got already part 2
And another exercise from find your path in life I have to tell you where I get this exercises so you can do it too. If you want to!
Now I have a list of skills and my abilities as described in my previous post I now define myself as a creative person. I can also describe myself as a ‘Creative outside the box thinker’. I don’t really know, I am still young and oh shit, almost 25. What do people do when they are 25? I don’t know, I have never been 25. I am not quite sure about myself yet but I am not giving up. I am a mystery to myself.
So, I have taken my skills and abilities list in my previous post and wrote next to each one what it is.
- Creative: Artist again
- Artistic: Graphic design, writing, drawing, painting, design stuff, drumming
- Intelligent: I am a intelligent Panda and human being. Everybody is intelligent. I also love intelligent conversations.
- Helping: I like to think of creative ways to help people.
- Outside the box thinker: Teacher, what other person can think outside the box.
- Writing: Like become a children’s book writer and maybe a book for grown ups too.
- Clear thinker: This is a teacher, I like teachers. A teacher doesn’t have to be someone who works in school. If you look closely you will find out that everyone is your teacher, everything is your teacher.
- knowing stuff; I like knowing stuff
- Reading people: I love observing and reading people, psychologist.
- Cooking: A chef but I don’t want to be a chef, I just want to cook for fun
- Baking: it is a great idea to bake cookies and start your own little bakery from home.
- Quick thinker; This has got to be a teacher, only a teacher can think quickly. Do you have teacher blood in you, can you think qiuckly?
- Accountant: I think I will enjoy being an accountant because of the solitary it offers. On the other hand it will also be boring but it is a good career path. What is the use in doing this if you will not be happy in this?
- Able to eat 100+ Jelly beans a day: “ “
After all this I am still a mystery to myself, will I ever find my true self? I don’t know, you and I have to stick on this blog to see if I will discover my meaning in life. I never understand why some people find it so easy to find what they want to do and I am stuck here wondering what I want to do????